The CQC Knife is a weapon that serves as the starter melee weapon as it costs 0 Battlescore. With high damage with a rather slow swing speed, the weapon is meant to be used as a last resort or as a humiliation weapon.
The M9 Bayonet is a multi-purpose knife designed during the 1980s and is officially adopted into the US military. While being capable of being attached to the barrel of most AR-15 firearms, it mostly served different purposes such as wire cutters, a bottle opener or as a last ditch offensive tool.
The CQC Knife does rather high damage for a starter weapon. At 625 damage per swing, the weapon is capable of killing most targets in 2-3 swings. Although with a sluggish swing speed of 100 per minute, its overall damage output is rather low.
Despite it being a knife, it's range is surprisingly high due to the way how the player swings the knife. It is also due to this that allows the weapon to perform multi-kills although such kills are extremely rare.
- The model is made by VotexAbrams951 and the animation is made by D8Dev
- Even though the model is based on the M9 Bayonet, it lacks the distinctive hole in its blade.
- The weapon once had a uncapped swing speed, this was fixed in a later update.
- The weapon swinging automatically while holding down the swing button may be based on the way knifes works in the Counter Strike games
- The icon ingame is upside down.